Tuesday, January 17, 2006

tuesday's news

Full day with the grade 6s.  Oh yeah, now I am also teaching four periods of Religious and Moral Education (RME) which I will use to instruct the kids on basic computer operation.  Unfortunately the copy machine is kaput so it’s going with the principal this afternoon to Grootfontein along with our two malfunctioning printers to hopefully be repaired.  It’ll be nice when the machine is online again and I can make copies.  Jared (the former PCV here) emailed me with some info, he also said he heard some people from my group have dropped out which is news to me.  I am still getting my bearings as to the place and it is always nice to hear from someone about Otjituuo. Also, very pleased that the internet is back, albeit sporadic (it went out four five times while I was writing this post).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home